Frac Shack’s technologically advanced refueling system introduces a greater level of safety on the work site.
- No fire suppression person needed for refuelling operations
- Reduced spill issues on site
- No one in the dangerous hot zone area during fracking
- Reduced cost burden for WCB claims due to noise, fuel splashes, fire, slips, trips and falls
- No pressurized fuel lines
- Double containment at all key points
- No splash filling of pumpers, eliminating static buildup
- Completely grounded and bonded system
- CSA approved
- Filling multiple pumps simultaneously
- Real-time measurement of all the tanks from the comfort of the Frac Shack™
- No slowing down or stopping for fuelling
- Fuel management through a metering system; we can order fuel with more accuracy
- Fast mob and demobilization, allowing pumpers to travel with less than full tanks; reduces roadside spills due to overfull tank on uneven ground
- Fuel tracking per stage
- Manual or completely automated modes
- Tank level monitoring every 5 seconds wirelessly from anywhere on site – including off site
- Safety alarms for under fill and over fill protection either turning on the pump or off as needed automatically
- Pump protection sensor
- Closed system at tank; reduces maintenance costs of fuel systems
Cost Benefit Analysis
- Traditional fuelling: requires up to two trucks and four workers per shift. Frac Shack™ reduces cost and risk.
- Traditional fuelling: If there are NO workers allowed in the hot zone, then work must stop for refuelling. Frac Shack™ increases productivity.
- Manual refuelling by service companies: Frac Shack™ reduces the number of workers per shift.
- Frac Shack™: pumpers can be parked closer, thus reducing the overall foot print on the lease
- WCB savings: reduction of risk and worker activity keeps workers safer
- Fuel Storage: double wall tanks with no pressurized fuel lines