A Unique Frac Fuel Delivery System
The Frac Shack™ is a unique, patented frac fuel delivery system which is designed to significantly reduce the dangers of hot fuelling during continuous fracs by removing workers from the hot zone.
The Frac Shack™ eliminates atmospheric fuel spraying on the frac pad, while ensuring environmental protection during the hot fuelling process. Since introducing the Frac Shack™, customers using this technology have reported a significant reduction in non-productive time and the elimination of refuelling stress. Also, reducing the number of employees to manage refuelling during frac operations.
With the Frac Shack™, existing intake systems require no retro fitting. The plug-and-play design replaces the fuel cap and controls all aspects of refuelling the pumper systems.
Watch How it Works
Our system allows hot re-fuelling without the intense danger of fuel spray near the hot zone.
Benefits of this system include:
- Wireless remote fuel level monitoring on every tank, in real time
- Metered fuel consumption information for each frac, and for each unit with newer Frac Shack™ models
- Manual or completely automated operation
- No pressurized fuel lines
- Entire unit is Trailer-Mounted for quick and easy mobilization
- Completely self sufficient; including onboard generator, and climate control for the operator area
- Each Frac Shack™ is integrated on a spill containment skid
- External lighting illuminates the area around the Frac Shack™
- No slow down or stopping to refuel pumpers, blenders, sand units, or many other pieces of equipment on site
- No retrofitting required for existing pumper tanks