Account Manager - NE Region - PA (Pittsburgh)
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
IThe Frac Shack America Account Manager has several priorities including but not limited to the following:
- Managing sales opportunities, sales activities, and maintaining forecasts
- Generate sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within the assigned territory
- Scheduling appointments and visiting existing customers to review product needs and determining other opportunities
- Provide new product quotes
- Preparation and maintenance of existing client proposals and contracts.
- Organize and attend sales calls with the US Sales Supervisor and Sales & Marketing Manager
- Open new accounts and manage existing accounts on an ongoing basis
- Determine customer’s needs including investigating and resolving customer’s problems
- Liaising between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing, and new product launches
- Preparing reports for marketing and sales and tracking expense accounts
- Performing maintenance and updating of customer’s accounts including contact names for future sales (CRM)
- Keeping up to date on new products, services, procedures, and tools by attending training and departmental meetings
- Understanding and implementing the annual sales plans developed by the Sales & Marketing Manager for the assigned region(s)
- Communicating with other Frac Shack departments to ensure a smooth flow of information and paperwork
- Assist in Frac Shack America’s brand development in accordance with the business development plans
- Visit with customers and potential customers at their facilities and at industrial field sites
- Attend national industry trade shows and conferences
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Additional duties as required.
- High school diploma
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma in business management or equivalent
- Knowledge in all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Internet Explorer
- Minimum five years oil and gas sales experience with preference to people with experience in the completions world, or procurement with producers or service providers.
- Must have a current US passport
- Excels at finding, qualifying, and closing new opportunities
- Experience in solution-based selling to identify customer needs and demonstrate the value of specific service solutions
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations, listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions, and demonstrates individual and group presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to initiate contacts and building long term relationships with new and existing customers at the regional, corporate, and executive levels
- You should be highly motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work with a team
- Is detail oriented and has the ability to manage projects from inception through to completion
- Capable of working in an unsupervised environment; proactive; does not wait for instruction
- Advocate of life-long learning
- The ability to prioritize is a must
- Always approachable and professional
- Must be a self-starter with a hands-on approach
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure
- Medical and dental benefits (after the three-month probationary period)
- Company vehicle provided – must have valid driver’s license
- Company cell phone and laptop
Frac Shack™ is a fast paced, exciting and progressive company experiencing incredible growth! Our team includes employees who are high energy, creative and passionate about what they do. As a company, we pride ourselves on building a culture that values employees and promotes innovation, diversity, excellence in communication and commitment to personal/professional growth. Join our team and you will find Frac Shack advocates a healthy working environment and opportunities to experience the rewards of contributing to a proactive and competent team. To check out what a Frac Shack™ is, check out this video: Frac Shack™ Video
Frac Shack is an equal employment employer. All applicants considered are subject to a pre-employment screening including a drug and alcohol test, criminal record check, physical fitness test, and must have an acceptable motor vehicle report. Pre-access drug and alcohol testing may also be required dependent on the client site.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please Do Not Call.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role, please submit your resume and covering letter online here.