Position / Title: Field Supervisor
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage both field operations and facilitate smooth communications between field and administration
- Responsible for Texas Shop activities and ensuring housekeeping and maintenance of facility
- Facilitating compliance of all HS&E procedures
- Purchase and maintain all supplies and maintenance needs within allotted budgets
- Provide training and support for all operators and Lead hands
- Maintain regular communication between all sites and head office
- Prioritize workload
Operate safely within the work environment assigned:
- Responsible for the safety of all persons including but not limited to insuring that near miss and incident reports are done and investigations are completed working closely with the HS&E Manager
- Conduct Toolbox Talks when on site and ensure they are being completed in your absence
- Make sure that the Central Work Operations Planning (CWOP) meetings are being monitored
- Communicate any safety concerns to the HS&E Manager
- Always review and look to improve safe work practices (can be site specific)
- Train new field Lead hands and follow up to make sure that all procedures and paperwork is completed accurately, thoroughly, and submitted on time
- Provide basic maintenance and/or operational inspections, as required for Frac Shacks™ and tanks, promptly reporting all deficiencies or potential issues to the US Fleet Manager
- Communicate with customers in a positive and helpful manner working to advance the company’s business opportunities
- Keep accurate records relating to the above duties with prompt submission to the US Operations Manager
- Coordinate and/or assist with mobs and demobs
- Understand the employee dismissal practices and policies and work closely with the Human Resource department for all staffing issues and development
- Participate in continuing education in various areas (e.g., communications, Excel, Leadership Training)
- Demonstrates proficiency in a wide variety of assignments and can direct personnel in operational procedures to complete assignments.
- Develops work plans and works with the operations coordinator/fleet in the allocation of manpower, equipment and other resources needed for the next project.
- Communicates with the Field to ensure contractual obligations are met to complete requested services, project progression status and ensures that work orders are completed/communicated and executed before any additional work is performed.
- Participate in operations calls, meetings, and maintains a professional image while dealing with customers or prospective customers.
- Acts as the on-call Field Coordinator on an as needed basis.
- Assist in other related duties, as may be required from time to time
Additional duties as required.
- 2+ years Field/Industrial Experience
- 1+ year experience in a foreman/supervisor role
- 40 hour HAZWOPER certification preferred
- Valid driver’s license, clean MVR
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the year, up to 1-2 weeks away from home at a time
- A strong team player
- Able to do physically demanding tasks
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Always approachable and professional in approach
- A commitment to excellence
- Must possess or have the ability to obtain a US passport and travel to Canada for training.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Health and Dental Benefits
- 401K eligibility
- Profit sharing eligibility
Frac Shack™ is a fast paced, exciting and progressive company experiencing incredible growth! Our team includes employees who are high energy, creative and passionate about what they do. As a company, we pride ourselves on building a culture that values employees and promotes innovation, diversity, excellence in communication and commitment to personal/professional growth. Join our team and you will find Frac Shack advocates a healthy working environment and opportunities to experience the rewards of contributing to a proactive and competent team. To check out what a Frac Shack™ is, check out this video: Frac Shack™ Video
Frac Shack is an equal employment employer. All applicants considered are subject to a pre-employment screening including a drug and alcohol test, criminal record check, physical fitness test, and must have an acceptable motor vehicle report. Pre-access drug and alcohol testing may also be required dependent on the client site.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Please Do Not Call.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role, please submit your resume and covering letter online here.